Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2015

I'm back! And I have flights, hotels, and trip reviews galore!

You probably didn't notice, but I'll let you know anyway that I've been offline thanks to a postponed honeymoon trip through Europe.


But, I come back bearing gifts... in the form of a massive trip report made up of:
  • 14 flight segments between 12 different airports on 9 different airlines (and just 1 flight cancellation!);
  • 14 nights at hotels and Airbnbs;
  • 3 car rentals; and of course,
  • 8 European cities in 7 different countries.
It was an amazing trip I could only share with my lovely wife, Kat (who was also crazy enough to say "Yes" to the questions of "Will you marry me?" and "Are you willing to spend 9 days flying 8 times to visit 8 cities?")

Over the next several days, I will be posting my flight reviews on AirlineReporter (.com | my articles), and the rest of the report here on VNAFlyer.  You can also follow along on Twitter (@VNAFlyer) or Facebook (/VNAFlyer).

Thanks for following along!

No comments:

Post a Comment